A recent study by Quad/Graphics; a print and marketing services provider, published a study that explores how Millennial’s participate in media and what influences their purchasing decisions. The Millennials: An Emerging Consumer Powerhouse report shows that over half of Millennial’s use their mobile devices for social media, 46% of which are […]
- National Humor Month
- International Guitar Month
- Keep America Beautiful Month
- Lawn and Garden Month
- National Poetry Month
- National Pecan Month
- National Welding Month
- Records and Information Management Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Week 1 Library Week
- Week 1 Read a Road Map Week.
- Week 2 Garden Week
- Week 3 Organize Your Files Week
- Week 3 Medical Labs Week
- Week 4 Administrative Assistants Week
- Week 4 National […]
Small and medium sized businesses need to compete against larger businesses, apps can help!
Most people think apps cost $10,000 or $50,000. That is not true with NPSAPPS. We can make you an app that is rich with features so your business can go mobile now!
A mobile app can cost you less […]
Cash flow is tight and you are looking for ways to market here are a few suggestions.
- Content – Articles – you can use services like writers access or others and create blog articles and posts for your social media pages, or you might be creative and write yourself.
- Infographics from […]
- Irish American Month
- Music in Our Schools Month
- National Craft Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Irish American Heritage Month- designated by Congress in 1995.
- National Nutrition Month
- National Peanut Month
- National Women’s History Month
- Red Cross Month
- Social Workers Month
It isn’t the best of names or the most frightening, but for a few weeks the term “mobilegeddon” struck fear into the hearts of website designers and tech-savvy business owners across the internet. With the name “mobilegeddon” created by Danny Sullivan of SearchEngineLand, it should sound like something funny but there’s a serious […]
Travel Companies, Tour Companies, Walking Tours, Tour Guides
Get your company in the Apple App Store and Google Play!
If you own a travel company and you sell tours of Africa, Caribbean, Israel, Europe or any place in the world there is no better place to put […]
A GPS Check-In makes it possible for your customers to share their location on social media at times when they might want to let other people know where to get great food, products or service, such as when they’re visiting your establishment. Furthermore, when using this feature inside of your app, we’ve made it possible to […]