Marketing Your Mobile App
Getting an app for your business – especially from NPSAPPS – is easy. But now that you have it, the task of getting your app out there can be daunting. In this post we’re going to talk about the next steps that you need to take towards mobile marketing and what to […]
(1) The first display screen ever viewed by the public. Depending on whether “screen” means electronic or not, the first screen was either a movie theater screen or a TV set.
(2) The computing device people use most of the time (where they go “first”). First screen is a marketing term that focuses on which […]
There’s an app for that. When customers discover that a much used service offers an app to make their lives a little simpler they often install that app on their electronic devices, feeling satisfied that the business owner is taking steps to make things run smoothly. Once they have installed the app they will find […]
The average person looks at their phone 150 times a day during a 16 hour period. Why not put your business where your customers are looking? NPSAPPS is a company that designs mobile apps and places them into the iTunes and Google Play store. Contact us today for a free […]
Restaurants can improve traffic by using a mobile app. Our app features make it simple to make an online reservation or provide a mobile take out option. Through push notifications restaurants can let customers know when there is a special or any upcoming events. Geo-fencing notifications target customers that are nearby […]
When should a business use a QR Code?
QR Codes are a great choice if you want customers to…
- Learn something, such as product information or reviews
- Receive something, like special offers or coupons
- View videos about your business, products, or services
- Do something, such as provide an email address or mobile number
What makes NPSAPPS’ QR code different is that […]